The PSR05LC is an ultra low capacitance steering diode TVS array, designed to protect two I/O lines from the effects of Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Electrical Fast Transients (EFT). The PSR05 provides ESD protection up to 25 kilovolts. The PSR05LC has a peak pulse power rating of 500 Watts for an 8/20µs waveshape.
The low capacitance of the steering diode allows the designer to protect high speed data applications. The small SOT-143 package, with four leads reduces the internal lead inductance for low overshoot voltage during fast front time transient events, such as ESD. The PSR05LC meets the IEC 61000-4-2 and IEC 61000-4-4 requirements.
• Compatible with IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD): Air - 15kV, Contact - 8kV
• Compatible with IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT): 40A - 5/50ns
• Compatible with IEC 61000-4-5 (Surge): 24A, 8/20µs - Level 2(Line Gnd) & Level 3 (Line-Line)
• Low Clamping Voltage
• Unidirectional Configuration
• 500 Watts Peak Pulse Power per Line (tp = 8/20µs)
• Protects Two I/O Ports & Power Supply
• Ultra Low Capacitance: 2.5pF Typical - CJ(SD)
• RoHS Compliant
• REACH Compliant
• Ethernet - 10/100/1000 Base T
• Wireless Communications