THE Hynix HY57V161610D is a 16,777,216-bits CMOS Synchronous DRAM, ideallysuited for the Mobile applications which require low power consumption and industrial temperature range. HY57V161610D is organized as 2banks of 524,288x16.
HY57V161610D is offering fully synchronous operation referenced to a positive edge clock. All inputs and outputs are synchronized with the rising edge of the clock input. The data paths are internally pipelined to achieve very high band width. All input and output voltage levels are compatible with LVTTL.
Programmable options include the length of pipeline (Read latency of 1,2 or 3), the number of consecutive read or write cycles initiated by a single control command (Burst length of 1,2,4,8 or full page), and the burst count sequence(sequential or interleave). A burst of read or write cycles in progress can be terminated by a burst terminate command or can be interrupted and replaced by a new burst read or write command on any cycle. (This pipeline design is not restricted by a `2N` rule.)
• Single 3.0V to 3.6V power supplyNote1)
• All device pins are compatible with LVTTL interface
• JEDEC standard 400mil 50pin TSOP-II with 0.8mm of pin pitch
• All inputs and outputs referenced to positive edge of system clock
• Data mask function by UDQM/LDQM
• Internal two banks operation
• Auto refresh and self refresh
• 4096 refresh cycles / 64ms
• Programmable Burst Length and Burst Type
- 1, 2, 4, 8 and Full Page for Sequence Burst
- 1, 2, 4 and 8 for Interleave Burst
• Programmable CASLatency ; 1, 2, 3 Clocks