1500 Watt Mosorb Zener Transient Voltage Suppressors
Mosorb devices are designed to protect voltage sensitive components from high voltage, high−energy transients. They have excellent clamping capability, high surge capability, low zener impedance and fast response time. These devices are ON Semiconductor’s exclusive, cost-effective, highly reliable Surmetic axial leaded package and are ideally-suited for use in communication systems, numerical controls, process controls, medical equipment, business machines, power supplies and many other industrial/consumer applications, to protect CMOS, MOS and Bipolar integrated circuits.
• Working Peak Reverse Voltage Range − 5 V
• Peak Power − 1500 Watts @ 1 ms
• Maximum Clamp Voltage @ Peak Pulse Current
• Low Leakage < 5μA Above 10 V
• Response Time is Typically < 1 ns
• Pb−Free Packages are Available