The AV110-73 GaAs IC FET voltage variable attenuator provides 33 dB attenuation range at 1900 MHz controlled by a single positive voltage. The VVA has a linear transfer curve of 12 dB/V slope, with input and output VSWR better than 2:1 over all states. It operates with supply voltage of 3 V and control voltage of 0 V to 3 V in a low-cost SOT-6 package. The RF ports require 25 pF DC blocking capacitors.
● Single positive 3 V control voltage
● 33 dB attenuation range @ 1.9 GHz
● Excellent linearity performance
● Negative transfer slope
● Available lead (Pb)-free and RoHS-compliant MSL-1 @ 260 °C
per JEDEC J-STD-020
● General-purpose telecommunication systems