The 74LVC125A-Q100 consists of four non-inverting buffers/line drivers with 3-state outputs (nY) that are controlled by the output enable input (nOE). A HIGH at nOE causes the outputs to assume a high-impedance OFF-state.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3 V or 5 V devices. When disabled, up to 5.5 V can be applied to the outputs.
This product has been qualified to the Automotive Electronics Council (AEC) standard Q100 (Grade 1) and is suitable for use in automotive applications.
Features and benefits
• Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
• Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
• 5 V tolerant inputs/outputs for interfacing with 5 V logic
• Wide supply voltage range from 2.3 V to 3.6 V
• CMOS low power consumption
• Direct interface with TTL levels
• Complies with JEDEC standard:
• JESD8-7A (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
• JESD8-5A (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
• JESD8-C/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
• ESD protection:
• MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
• HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
• MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
• Multiple package options
• DHVQFN package with Side-Wettable Flanks enabling Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joints