The TISP61511D and TISP61512P are dual forward-conducting buffered p-gate overvoltage protectors. They are designed to protect monolithic Subscriber Line Interface Circuits, SLICs, against overvoltages on the telephone line caused by lightning, ac power contact and induction. The TISP61511D and TISP61512P limit voltages that exceed the SLIC supply rail voltage.
PROGRAMMABLE SLIC OVERVOLTAGE PROTECTION
● Dual Voltage-Programmable Protectors.
- Wide 0 to -80 V Programming Range
- Low 5 mA max. Triggering Current
- High 150 mA min. Holding Current
● Rated for International Surge Wave Shapes